Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, December 18, 2015

time out......

Merry Christmas!
A wonderful, joyful, celebratory season.
But high spirits also bring low moments and we should remember to pause, take some "time out" and contemplate these feelings.


time out   
 10 x 8 on cradled board
edges painted black   $150.00 plus S & H

With so much hoopla and festivity around us it can be hard to find a quiet place to think or reflect.  One of my favorite phrases as a child (and still is) was in the nativity story where Luke reported that "Mary kept all of these things and pondered them in her heart."  I love the thought of pondering in my heart.  So I offer today's art as a way to remind us to ponder, to let our heart feel what it needs to feel even if the lights and music might tell us otherwise for the moment.



notecards available
7" x 4.5" with envelope
3 for $5 plus S & H

It seemed appropriate to make this into a card so I am offering them to you.  No fancy packaging but a darn good price.  All in the spirit!  Send an email to art@cindymichaud.com if you need some cards or want to own the original painting.

Hope this week is spent in joy, including some time for your heart to ponder.

With Color Full Spirits,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.