Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Gone Hiking.....

Thought about hanging a sign on my door:

Gone Hikin'
back whenever......
just leave a note.


I decided to take a week off for 'good behavior.'  Headed out to explore the pacific northwest, hike a few gorges, kayak a few waters and return sore but inspired.  Have a grand weekend yourself. We'll pick up where we left off soon!
XOXO,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.