Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Spirit


The wonderful thing about Christmas Arts (and Crafts) is that we can all get involved -- as long as there is joy and intent we are in a "judgement free" zone.  I've been making Christmas art ever year since I covered my mother's kitchen in gold glitter while gluing (or trying to glue) it on Styrofoam balls.  And what's more fun than those crazy Santa cookies we try to decorate?  A mess for sure, and usually not very tasty, but tons of fun and creativity.

With that in mind, I took a trip down memory lane to find photos of some of the holiday art I have more recently constructed...some goofs, some home runs, some failures...but all JOY FULL!
Hope your season was memorable ... try to hang on to the "spirit" as long as possible.
Merry Christmas, Cindy

for doors, decks, barns
pallet wood

place cards that were to be used as tree ornaments
clay

polymer clay beads that were made into mix matched
earrings and necklaces



mosaic tree made from collected 
holiday plates and mugs

lightweight tree made from recycled
piano keys and screws

sign made from old wood first painted black

See you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.