Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Is it ART?

Who knows?  Who cares?  Art is in the eye of the beholder and thus I took a detour off on (another) tangant:  Glass Plate Flowers.
Oh, these are just a few of the
blooms I have created using cast off plates and saucers found
at a variety of off-beat shopping places.
The "stems" are 1/2" copper tubing which I hope will patina nicely outside.
I may offer these for sale at a one-time-only
special-bargain-rate at the 2012 Seven Devils
Fire Department Annual Fourth of July
B-B-Q and Craft Fair.
See you there?

Now, back to the studio for some serious painting.
Enjoy some art today, where ever you find it!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving these! Might have to try my own garden of blossoms! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.