Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Profile

 The Profile
pastel 5 x5 matted to 12 x 9 black frame

Hiking in the mountains is a favorite summer past time, I'm a slow mover, drinking in
every sound and smell and stopping often just to gaze in wonder
at all that is around me.  Not the time for me to rush.
This is a view from a favorite trail of ours, appropriately named The Profile Trail.
I hope you can see why, way back in another century, it got its name.



just sold!

1 comment:

  1. oh Cindy! This is beautiful! I LOVE the way you've captured the hues. Absolutely beautiful.
    When will you be up here?

    ReplyDelete

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.