Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Monday, February 17, 2014

BONUS Blog

From time to time well known bloggers will share their space with a "guest' who has something to offer their readers.  I recently got to be the guest of Jodi Ohl of Sweet Repeats  who teaches folks to find their creative souls and learn to create art.  She is doing retreats, books, on line lessons and so on in an effort to help others feel comfortable making beautiful things...my kind of philosophy.  So I got to write for her and I want to send you for a visit to read my piece:
Click on:
http://sweetrepeats.blogspot.com/2014/02/opening-channels-of-creativity-guest.html

and enjoy a bonus blog this week!,
Cindy

P.S.   In follow-up to the Valentine I made for a deserving male, I ended up sending out 2!!  The first two responders got me and I had to quit reading after that or I would be making a lot more Valentine's.  Rest assured that both men were so very deserving....and sound like the perfect folk to enjoy such a gift.  Next time remind me to either make a lot or have a blind raffle!  But I loved doing it.  thanks for participating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.