Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pride Goeth Before a Fall...

Just as i was thinking things were progressing smoothly, just when i thought Mr. Lefty was learning to take instruction, just then

BAM !!

that's me falling on my face precipitated by a premature dose of old fashioned, field leveling pride.
In the name of fair play i will post my effort for day 5 which i have titled, "Horrible Hyacinth."


I will not humiliate myself further with a close up photo.  take it from me, it ain't purty.  As long as I am 
groveling here let me apologize for the typos and inconsistencies in the written portion of the blog.  sometimes i can reach the shift key for capitalization and sometimes not.  bear with me all will be better in due time! thanks. 
Post a Comment