Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanks Living

We are plowing through the turkey and stuffing today, Friday, and giving thanks that we are together and celebrating my husband's favorite holiday.  Our daughter-in-law is hostess this year and we've moved the date slightly so my son, a police officer, could work over time for those whose dinners took them out of town or could not be moved.  I am grateful for all of the above.

I am also thankful for all the wonderful adventures that art has provided this year, new experiences, new challenges, new friends and new techniques.  I hope there is something in your life that you are thankful for in addition to the many blessings we count daily.  Some passion or hobby or talent that makes you happy day after day whether anybody but you ever sees it or knows about it.  That makes for thankful living.

Best wishes to you and yours today and always.  Happy Thanksgiving and happy Thanks Living.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.