Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Colorful History

The Umbrella Pines
oil    8" x 24"

Painting in Rome and Venice was an experience I will always recall fondly.  Plein Air work is a totally different sport than studio work.  Here are some of the pieces I have worked on since I returned.  Come visit me and most of this work next weekend, Nov. 23 and 24, 10 - 5 pm, at ArtWorks Fine Arts Festival on Highland Avenue in Eau Gallie. Click here for a map and directions.  

 Ponte di Rialto, Venice
oil    8" x 10"


Roman Colosseum 2013 AD
oil     9" x 10"

 The Appian Way
oil    5" x 7"


St. Peters Basilica from Villa Borghese
6" x 12"

See you at the art festival!  My space is #114 on the western side of Highland Avenue.  Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.