Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Honestly....



You probably are wondering what this is?  Well, I have a blog deadline and things just did not go right in the "office" this week.  So I decided to be brutally honest and post my failures.

It would not be fair of me or anyone else to lead you to believe that all goes smoothly all of the time in the business of creating art.  Somedays things click like magic and other days they don't.  But it is just not fun when you have an entire week of those "don't" days.  This collage represents a week's worth of work, attempts if you will.  One or two are salvagable, the others are not...and mind you, I have only let you peek at a small piece of each!

So, what did go right this week with paint?



Somedays you just chose a simple surface and a can of spray paint...at least I have something to show for the effort.  I hope that whatever you attempt this weekend is fun and a success!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.