Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hollaway Mountain Road

One of my favorite short cuts through the mountains of western NC takes you on the backroads towards the Parkway.  I love the scene and working in graphite on board can be relaxing despite the detail and eye strain.  I just listed this for sale in my etsy shop (http://www.cindymichaudart.etsy.com/) but don't tell my husband.  He wants it for his office! 

If it would suit your office, just let me know!

16 x 20, on board

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    Welcome to the world of blogging. You'll make many new friends here and then wonder why you resisted all this time...

    ReplyDelete

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.