Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Post script: cone not corn

Kudos to those of you who wrote to tell me my flower painting was of a cone flower not a corn flower!  I was actually conducting research and you guys get botany badges.  
Ha!  Ha! I actually think it might have been that pesky auto-correct demon that sits in my computer ready to screw up a perfectly good word.
Anyway, I am aware of the flower name but really appreciate the notes from those of you who corrected my misnomer.  
Thanks for reading, thanks for responding and thanks for loving the art...
Happy 4th of July!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.