Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, January 31, 2014

A Month of Left Handed Labor





Just a few of the January 30 paintings in 30 days results:




Thanks for sharing the journey.

P.S.  The paintings which have not yet sold will be available for the special price of $30 plus shipping on my
esty.com shop site here until February 10 when they will revert to their usual prices.
Shipping is extra.

2 comments:

  1. My heartfelt applause and extreme kudos to you! A most delightful collage. Lefty sure is giving Righty a run! I can only imagine how challenging this was (on multiple levels!), but you did it and you did it with fantastic style and beautiful artwork. You ARE the real deal! Hope you're healing quickly!

    Johnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - I SO enjoyed your 30 paintings in 30 days! And using your non dominant hand -it had powers just waiting for an opportunity. I was wowed each day with what you created. Thanks for sharing your adventures on this project. Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.