Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Craft Show Debut

Happy July 4th!  With it legally being next Wednesday it looks like we might
be celebrating the holiday for at least a week.  good!  the more fireworks the
better in my book.
This year I decided to celebrate with a "soft debut" into the craft show world.
I like to say I am an artist which implies 2d work.  But I have to confess to a
lifelong love of crafts of all kinds.  And sometimes my joy in making them
exceeds the number of folks I have to give christmas gifts to and they seem to pile up
and take on a life of their own....
Enter the world of craft shows and sales....

Please join us in the Town of Seven Devils for our annual BBQ and Craft Fair
to benefit our hardworking police and fire departments.
June 30 - Saturday - 10 am until 3 pm
I'll have my (current obsession) glass garden flowers available:
for only $20.00 apiece!
as well as my river rock jewelry :
(so inexpensive it's embarrassing to print the prices)
and some crazy, fun earrings (et al) made from colorful clay:
very affordable gifts and stocking stuffers!
Besides, since I've never done a show/fair/sale before I could use some friendly
faces of encouragement dropping by.
For my friends out of range from 7D let me know what you want...I can ship; haven't had time to put any of this on etsy yet!

Have a safe fourth!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy,
    I love your brown beads you made by extruding them. Please hold a pair of earrings of them for me if you have any. Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.